Sexual therapy for individuals
One-on-one therapy is not aimed exclusively at singles. Even for people in relationships, it is sometimes helpful to start an individual therapy.
Individual therapy is meaningful
- for singles having problems with their sexuality;
- for singles suffering from the lack of a partner;
- for individuals with feelings of (sexual) inferiority, shame or guilt;
- when the individual’s partner is not prepared to undergo sexual therapy;
- when fearful about communicating sexual preferences and desires to one’s partner;
- for clarifying issues of sexual orientation and getting support in coming out;
- in the case of affairs: for the partner betrayed or the partner having the affair;
- in cases of excessive pornography consumption;
- when experiences of sexual violence are involved.